How to Download Torrent Files on Android Phones / Tablets via Droid Tor
As Android has become the most popular OS in the market so developing various types of applications which cause ease to its users have been in demand. So the case with the problem of downloading torrent files on an Android device.
Torrent lets users to download any type of file of any size from an open source downloading platform. We use Droidtor.apk
How to Download Torrent Files Android Devices?
- Well solution to this problem comes in form of an app from Android Market as “Droid Tor” which is a type of Android Bit Torrent software which allows Android users to download android torrent from any Torrent website.
- Officially, Droid Tor is available at Android Market at a very descent price of $2.99. All next depends on your handset’s configuration. 3G and 4G enabled android phones can give you a great torrent downloading speed with this application.
How to install “Droid Tor”?
- Interested users are advised to download the app in legal way from Android Market Place and install it in your android device.
- User need to surf the site BTjunkie, especially made for android phone users to download torrent files. Go to the menu option of the application and click on start downloading.
- Surf the given above torrent site for your required torrent file and after verifying the torrent and seeds, download the torrent file.
- After the torrent has been downloaded, open it in your saved file location like in SD card via any application manager.
Alternative method to Download torrent in Android Device via “TransDroid” Set up.
Download the Torrent downloading application software by scanning this application QR code via your QR code reader and you can download any torrent file ,after installing the application.
Happy Torrent Downloading