Extra Ordinary ROM v 3.2 for Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 Update
In present section we are about to discuss custom Rom update for Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000. The readers must understand that this discussion is about Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 and the procedure discussed below shall not be tried on any other phone.
If proper care is not taken, then serious troubles or permanent bricking can happen to your phone. Updating Rom is a good remedy for Galaxy S GT I9000 users who face problems like laggyness of the device, force close errors and quick battery drain. Now, before advancing you will have to make sure that XXJVQ 2.3.4 Firmware updates are in place on your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000.
Preparations for Extra Ordinary ROM v 3.2 for Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 Update
- The foremost task should be to create a proper backup of data present over your phone. This task must be handled as a priority one issue. Incase something goes wrong, then there will be no worry about loosing your curtail data.
- Synchronization with Google account can help you in creating backup for addresses and contacts. (Also, note down important settings such as APN to reconfigure phone after installing ROM update)
- Check battery left in your phone and make sure that at least 50% of it is remaining. If not, then charge it well before moving any further.
- If you have rooted your Smartphone earlier then after installing firmware update you will have to re-root the device.
- Download the Extra Ordinary v3.2 installation for your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 and extract content of zip to a separate folder.
To install Extra-Ordinary v3.2 ROM
The process is quite simple. Have a look:
- Once you have extracted zip file of Extra-Ordinary ROM installation, you will now require opening the Clock Work Mod option
- After that, you will have to choose the option for applying update.zip.
- After the file selection, the phone will enter recovery mode and processing will start.
- Now remain calm and wait for processing to compete. If you try to hinder the process then the phone might stop working forever.
- The phone will reboot and you will require setting your preferences when prompted.