How to Update CyanogenMod 7 Android 2.3.4 on Motorola Defy
All the Motorola Defy users now have a reason to smile as the latest CyanogenMod 7 update finally is being there. Android 2.3.4 can be updated on Motorola Defy, but to be kept in mind it is not an official update, it’s a leaked version.
Updates to be included in CyanogenMod 7 Update:-
- Video quality has been updated and improved.
- Camera focus has been significantly improved.
- Booting speed has been increased.
- Bluetooth tethering is included ( with USB and Wi-Fi tethering enabled)
How to Update CyanogenMod 7 Motorola Defy Android 2.3.4?
- Froyo must be flashed in advance.
- Copy the zip file to SD card.
- In ClockWork Recovery Mode, device must be re-booted.
- The file in zip must be installed.
- While installing, the options to wipe must be checked in :- wipe data > wipe cache.
- Re-boot your device and get your device updated.