Update Samsung Galaxy Captivate UCKF1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Captivate to UCKF1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware ?
It is quite easy to update Samsung Galaxy Captivate to UCKF1 Gingerbread 2.3.3.
In present section, we have discussed the procedure to achieve this change. It must be noted that every android update is unique and applicable to a single phone model only (in this case Samsung Galaxy Captivate). Attempt to update other than prescribed phone will lead to serious issues.
Getting prepared to update Samsung Galaxy Captivate to UCKF1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware
- Even before you move a single step towards updating Samsung Galaxy Captivate to UCKF1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware; create a proper backup. Few settings such as APN are likely to get lost upon update and therefore the user must write them somewhere. Doing so will ensure that your current data, contacts, files and settings will not be lost if anyhow something goes unexpectedly wrong.
- Another very crucial recommendation is related to battery status i.e. charge it fully or at least 50% before updating.
Samsung Galaxy Captivate to UCKF1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware Update Steps
- The very first step will be to download - GalaxyACE_S5830_XXKP8_Gingerbread_2.3.3.rar (125 MB.) Password – AndroidGyan.com Gingerbread2.3.3 firmware installation zip package (UCKF1). You will need to extract the archive to a folder on hard disk of your PC.
- Go to the newly created folder and execute the file with name Odin.exe
- Now switch-off the phone and set it to download mode. Connect it with your PC with help of an appropriate USB cable.
- In few seconds, the ID COM box will turn yellow as a gesture of phone detection.
- PIT: Kepler_odin_new_part_JE3_S1JE4.pit
- CSC : SGH-I897-CSC-ATTKF1.tar.md5
- Phone : MODEM_I897UCKF1_CL1017518_REV02.tar.md5PDA ,
- It is advisable to re-verify the selections
- Press start button to start the update installation and wait for the installation to complete successfully.
Few suggestions and tips to Update Samsung Galaxy Captivate UCKF1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware
- Always ensure that you have created a proper backup and placed that on a safe location.
- Switch-off is none of the options and therefore batteries must be charged a minimum 50% before beginning the update.
- Using any un-prescribed update is likely to cause some significant damage to your phone.
Keyword :- samsung captivate odin 2.3