Update Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 XWKQ2 Gingerbread 2.3.4 Firmware
Now, before you enjoy this news, we have a bad news that this is not official i.e. if something goes wrong then there exists no one to blame or claim.
After, creating the backup, its time to download the setup (2.3.4 XXKPI zip file). It is recommended that you download the file form a trustworthy location. There is a great possibility that some of the fake versions available on the net might not work or may lead to serious privacy/security threats.
To Update Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 to XWKQ2 Gingerbread 2.3.4 Firmware
- Unzip and extract the .zip setup file on your computer.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 to the PC and ensure its proper connection and detection.
- Find the Odi- Multi-uploader file in the extracted folder and execute it. This will open the installation wizard. Follow the instructions and make your selection.
- Now, wait until the installation finishes properly.
- Disconnect your Smartphone from PC and reboot.
- You will need to reconfigure few settings for your phone.
Important issue Regarding Update Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 XWKQ2 Gingerbread 2.3.4 Firmware
- The update is not 100% foolproof. To be clearer there are few minor bugs included in this deal but when looking at Gingerbread 2.3.4 (latest version) those will just disappear from any users mind.
- Moreover, it is not recommended to cancel or stop the installation in between. It might prove fatal to your Smartphone. The update might take some time to finish.
- The discussed update (XWKQ2) works only for Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670; do not try it for other phones