Update Motorola ATRIX on Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread – OTA Update for Germany and Nordics.
*Update for Motorola ATRIX Android 2.3.4 can be neglected by the user when it comes, but after when user has neglected the update by 5 times, it gets automatically updated.
If you want to Download the update over Wi-Fi the access Menu > Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Before updating please charge your phone with minimum 50% battery remaining and you have a working SIM card inserted in your phone.
- Select “Download“.
- When download is completed and then Select “Install Now“.
- Phone re-starts it-self after installation completes; your ATRIX v45.31.0 has been upragded to Android 2.3.4.
- Go to “Menu” option > “Preferences” .
- Now Select “Phone Info” > “Systems updates”
- Please Select “Download” and when it is downloaded, please “Install”.
- Phone is rebooted after installation is finished, now your phone is updated.
- Touchscreen Keyboard is modified.
- You can now copy and paste by new methods.
- Improve in Battery management.
- Download Manager has been upgraded.
- Now Moto Atrix will have a support for VoIP / SP calls.
- When you are finished with downloading this file, then install this app in your computer.
- As soon as (MSU) i.e. Motorola Software Update Application is installed, then launch it via the shortcut made on desktop.
- As application suns, connect your phone to PC via USB Cable.
- Your device will be automatically be detected in around 60 seconds by MSU, then follow the screen instructions to update your device.