Google European Android Camp 2012 Programme From 12 – 15 August 2012
Google is always know for exploring better future prospects for its employees, this time they have come up with highly intellectual Android Camp for College students.
Google is all set to launch the first of its kind “Google European Android Camp 2012 programme”. Google will select about 25% of students from first and second undergraduate students who are enrolled in 3/4 year technical programme in any Technical University of Europe. Google will pay all expense of the trip to its London based office in August 12-18′ 2012.
The aim behind this camp is to aware students about Android and its technical funda. All the students will be given technical lectures from all Googlers and other socialites around London.
Qualification and Application for Google European Android Camp 2012 programme :-
- 1st or 2nd year undergraduate technical students of BA/BS programme under any university in Europe.
- Need to be Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or any technical other field student.
- Must be excellent in Maths and Science works at school and university level.
- Must hold one year of Java experience.
- Must have all the migration documents ready like Passport and Visa to travel to London during August 12-18′ 2012
How to Apply to Google European Android Camp 2012 programme ?
Application:- Submit all the given described material as soon as possible to register.
Note: Be sure to submit all materials in English. If your school does not offer transcripts in English, upload the original, non-English transcripts as well as your English translation of your transcripts. Please have your translation confirmed by an official authority of the university such as the Dean or Provost.
- An updated resume (preferably in .pdf format).
- A current unofficial or official University transcript and for first years, a High School transcript as well (preferably in .pdf format).
- A two paragraph essay addressing the following questions (500 words or less, total): -
- What excites you about the Android platform? -
- What specific experience do you have with Java development? (Please be as detailed as possible.)
- A brief recommendation from a professor whom you’ve taken a CS course with, addressing your CS strengths and learning abilities.
- Have appropriate passport and travel documents (if needed) to travel to London, UK in August for duration of the program.
Click to Apply for Google European Android Camp 2012 programme
Important Dates for Google European Android Camp 2012 programme:-
- Applications Starting date – 1st March 2012
- Deadline is April 15, 2012 midnight GMT.
If the student is selected, they will be directly contacted by Android Camp member via email during May.
One can also refer to Frequently Asked Questions of Google European Android Camp 2012 programme. One can also email queries to email@example.com