Download Galaxy S3 Android 4.0.4 I9300XXALF2 (UK) Firmware
It has been quite while since Galaxy S3 launched and it has got it’s first official Firmware update Android 4.0.4 I9300XXALF2. The update has just been rolled out and you can update manually on your Galaxy S3 i9300 via Odin. You can also get this update over the air or via Samsung KIES.
Android 4.0.4 I9300XXALF2 (UK) Firmware Details :-
- Firmware - Android 4.0.4 I9300XXALF2
- Country – UK
- Build Date – 5th June 2012
- Modem – XXLF2
- CSC - OXALF2
Download Android 4.0.4 I9300XXALF2 (UK) Firmware ( To update Manually for Galaxy S3 i9300 )
I9300XXALF2_I9300OXAALF2_BTU.zip | 753.5 MB
How to Flash this Firmware :-
- Download the above mentioned firmware and extract it to the specified folder.
- Open the Odin_V3.04
- Get you Galaxy S3 in download mode.
- In the Odin window, Click PDA > Select *.tar.md5
- Click on Start option to flash I9300XXALF2 fimrware on your device.
Credits – XDA
If you have any doubts regarding flashing this firmware, kindly leave your comments…