How to Root AT&T Sony Xperia ION LT28i – Download Xperia ION rooting Package
Download Xperia ION rooting Package
The below method is a legitimate method, if you can’t unlock the bootloader, refer to the original thread at XDA.
- First you need to unlock the bootloader.
- Now please flash your AT&T Sony Xperia ION LT28i with the insecure kernel downloaded from above.
- Now boot your Xperia and connect it while debugging on.
- Extract the Xperia Inon Rooting zip file and run the Batch file.
- Now you can try installing superuser and busybox from Google Play.
You can flash kernel either via fastboot or flashboot. It is still a question whether we can use this method on Xperia LT28at, as their bootloaders can’t be unlocked yet.
If you have questions regarding this root method, see the full discussion for “unlocking bootloaders” on XDA official thread.