Download Extended User Guide to Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
Previously known as the Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB now it is called Sony Mobile Communications AB. Basically this is a mobile phone manufacturing company of multinational type.
They reached their highest rankings in 2009 when they were ranked 4th after the Nokia, LG and Samsung but in the recent times they have moved in descending order and are at 6th place.
However they have produced number stylish and attractive handsets which have always been preferred by the mobile purchasers all around the globe.
Many of the cool features of their mobile phone are very unique. Let us discuss a new member of their family, The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S…
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S User Guide Manual
This cool hand set was announced in August 2011 and was released in the September same year. A stylish and quality hand set full of many features its 2 G network is equipped with GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3 G is equipped with HSDPA 900 / 2100 – LT18i in addition to HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 / 800 – LT18a. It has many other special features which we will discuss in the following section.
Body and Weight
- Dimensions : Its dimension have been designed by keeping in mind the user comfort level and ease its specifically very easy to handle with the dimension 125 x 63 x 8.7 mm.
- Weight: only 117 g you don’t have to apply any extra effort to carry it, it’s not heavy at all.
This feature has all the essentials required and which should be present in a quality mobile phone.
- MP3 ringtones.
- Vibration in the alert section.
- Loud speaker.
- 3.5 mm jack.
- 1 GB (320 MB user-available).
- 512 MB RAM.
Card slot of micro SD has the capacity of :-
- up to 32GB.
- 8 GB included.
- Has a capacitive touch screen.
- It includes in it the LED-backlit LCD.
- Also has the 16M colors.
- Multi touch.
- The screen is of scratch resistant glass.
- Times cape UI.
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
All these make it stylish and very easy to use.
Good quality and awesome pictures and video facility is available.
- Primary camera : auto focus, 8 MP, LED flash, 3264×2448 pixels.
- Video : video light, 720p@30fps, video stabilizer, continuous autofocus.
- No secondary camera.
- With image stabilization.
- face and smile detection.
- Touch focus.
- 3 D sweep panorama.
- The Standard battery is of Li-Po 1500 mAh type.
- Music plays up to 37 hours.
- Enjoy talk time of Up to 7 h 25 min (2G) and Up to 7 h 35 min (3G).
- The stand by capacity is Up to 460 h (2G) and Up to 460 h (3G) is available.
- E mail
- Gloss Black
- Pure White
- Misty Silver
- Sakura Pink