Download MyXperia Version 0.0.A.0.37 apk Security Service app for Xperia
“MyXperia” or “my Xperia”, is Sony’s latest “Security Service” i.e. one of the most efficient app for Xperia smartphone users. As far now Sony said that MyXperia app will be available as pilot offering for Xperia users across Nordic countries, but later today we saw MyXperia app leaking and available for download over any Xperia Smartphone.
MyXperia app comes as system update app on Xperia smartphones and allows you to track or locate your device in case it is stolen or missing. By using device’s GPS location service it tracks device’s exact position and allows you to lock/erase data on your phone over remote distance.
Download MyXperia Version 0.0.A.0.37 apk Security Service App
The good news, now MyXperia is available for download as leaked apk and can be installed just like a normal app on any Xperia smartphone. You must be either on Android 4.0.4 ICS to install this app.
Download com.sonymobile.mx.android.apk I 2.92 MB
Download MyXperia Version 0.0.A.0.37.apk I 2.92 MB – [Mirror]
- Kindly uncheck “Unknown Sources” option in Security > Settings and then download the any of the above .apk file and double tap on it to install the MyXperia app.
Installing MyXperia Version 0.0.A.0.37.apk
MyXperia version 0.0.A.0.37 app takes around 3.83 MB of memory on our Xperia SL.
- MyXperia app is successfully installed on our Xperia SL LT26ii ( INDIA ) running stock Android 4.0.4 ICS and tracking service is doing fine, so like this way app works same on every other Xperia Smartphone.
MyXperia App Compatible Devices
MyXperia Version 0.0.A.0.37.apk is available for download for Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia T, Xperia V, Xperia SL, Xperia S, Xperia Ion, Xperia J, Xperia P, Xperia U ( need to be tested on Xperia Sola, Xperia Go. )
MyXperia Version 0.0.A.0.37.apk is available for download in any country, the official app is only available for download in Nodric countries only but leaked apk can be manually installed on any Xperia smartphone across the world.
MyXperia App successfully tested on Xperia SL LT26ii
Tracking Xperia Phone SL/S via MyXperia App – STEPS
- After installing MyXperia on your phone, kindly go to Settings > Xperia > then tap on “MyXperia” options to activate it.
- Activate your MyXperia App after accepting their terms and conditions and sign in via your Google account. You need to accept conditions for GPS usage and Data traffic usage.
- Now you are done completely and safe securely. In case your device is stolen or missing what you need to do is, visit www.myxperia.sonymobile.com and log in with your GMAIL / Google account. Do give permission to access your Gmail account, it’s necessary.
- As soon as you log in, you will see your all devices listed which has MyXperia app associated with the same account you are logged in. If you don’t find your device listed there, please re-install the app. We found our Xperia SL listed as “Xperia S LT26i“.
- After confirming you device, you will see the current location of your device and can track your device ‘s whereabouts. Location is shown via Google maps. On the Left panel of screen you can navigate via different options to track your device.
- As now you have located the position of your device, so track it, Use option “Sound Alert”. A sound alarm rings on phone for 60 seconds with vibration and bright flashing of screen.
Alarm ringing screen shot is shown below…
- As now alarm has also been rung so now you have the option to lock your device and a confirmation will be sent to the alternate number you will be adding on setting up the procedure.
As now you have seen every step to track your device via MyXperia App, so download it and do let us know if you face any issues.
We tested MyXperia app on our Xperia SL and we got exact position of our device with every feature MyXperia app working as it is stated by Sony. Nice work by Sony developers Check our Sony Xperia Support for more info.