Samsung Galaxy Grand Price in India Rs 21500 – Features Review Photo
The device was announced to be official back in December, 2012 and got a launch on 22nd January, 2013. It is a Phablet, a phone carrying tablet features. As Indian manufacturers like Micromax, Karbonn, Spice and many others are covering the market with their splendid Phablet devices in easily affordable prices, Samsung gave it a thought to bring an android Phablet which could also gain some space from this mobile segment.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Features Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Grand, the latest smartphone features are also Grand as its name.
- The Phablet sports a 5-inch WVGA TFT LCD capacitive screen with resolution of 480 x 800 pixels which also gives 187ppi pixel density. There will also be a TouchWiz User Interface on the display.
- The gadget will run Android operating System version 4.1.2 which is known as Jelly Bean. The Android OS which is present in this handset is the latest handset running version in the market and contains incredible features and provides better and smoother functionality than older versions. Gingerbread was the one of the popular Android versions which started the Android based smart phones a big platform but Android Jelly Bean is much advanced and avails great possibilities with it.
- The device is supported with Dual-core processor which will run at a speed of 1.2GHz. Further there will be 1GB of RAM support.
- The 8GB of internal memory is build for the user to store personal data and if the user wants more storage capacity, microSD card slot is also provided for memory extension up to 64GB. There is an 8 megapixel camera present at its back with auto focus and LED flash.
- The camera can shoot 1080p video at 30 frames per second. The other features of this camera are Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection and image stabilization.
- For video calling it also comes with secondary camera which is spotted at the front which is of 2MP. The device a huge body dimension which measures 143.5 x 76.9 x 9.6 mm. The handset’s weight is of 162 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Price in India
The connectivity features present are dual-band Wifi with Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0 and 3G connectivity. The Samsung Galaxy Grand pictures are all over the websites. Grand is available in black and white color. The handset has got a 2100 mAh Li ion battery in its hood. The variant also comes with an option of dual SIM functionality as Galaxy Grand Duos or single SIM.