Motorola DROID BIONIC – 4G LTE Powered Android Phone – Features and Full Review
Motorola has launched its next version – Motorola Droid Bionic. However, very few people know what makes this device unique and different from others. Though when it was brought into discussion in the media, where experts really doubted about its credibility. But Droid Bionic has proved its worth by being the first 4G LTE Smartphone with a dual core processor.
There is some time remaining for its official launch, you never know if Motorola can utilize this time to groom the device more and embark with master class Smartphone.
Let’s have a look and the various features the company promises about this device:-
The Hardware and Design:
- The design of this phone may appear edgy but certainly is comfortable enough while you use it. Moreover, what make this device unique is the TI OMAP processor and the slim and thin design with excellent screen material.
- So in nutshell it is a perfect metaphor of features and style which keeps you busy using it all the time. The display comes in a form of high quality Gorilla Glass qHD which you can flaunt with crystal clear resolution.
- The Micro USB port enables your phone to connect with your laptop or desktop, and you enjoy soothing music effect from 3.5mm headset jack. Though these may sound casual, but what about having HD television connectivity, certainly it’s there and will give you an outstanding experience.
- Though the layout of the camera doesn’t sound new dominated by similar interface, however, you get a good view when you are shooting with viewfinder.
- The device is equipped with 8MP camera which can capture 1080 p HD video quality which is something you will hardly find in others. And needless to say that the speaker and LED flash is present in it.
The software part and apps:-
- The Motorola Droid Bionic is empowered by the latest OS – Android 2.3.4 known as Gingerbread, wherein you get outstanding performance and functionality.
- The video calling coming from the 4G will give you an excellent experience never seen or never heard before.
- An interesting application comes in a form of MOTOPRINT, which enables you to print anything over the Wi-Fi network.
- Moreover, you can access the files, documents, multimedia stuff with a new App called ZumoCast. This works on both the network of 3G and 4G.
- The Bluetooth 2.1 along with EDR and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi are the other connectivity choices.
- The review about Motorola Droid Bionic coming all the quarters seems to be agreeing on the fact that this Smartphone is capable of delivering everything which it claims, right from high performance to the acceleration.
- The backbone of this device comes with the combination of wealthy hardware configuration and incredible software application.
- Buying this handset, can never be a bad choice, since Droid Bionic is made to rock the world with incredible strength.
- The features announced earlier though seemed abstract. However, any tech freak would certainly like to have a device which is empowered with dual core processor, 4.3 inch gHD display screen, 8MP camera, the latest OS Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.