Update Samsung Galaxy Gt i9000 Gingerbread XXJVR 2.3.4 Firmware
Before you continue
- Rooting is like a double-sided sword, the moment you will perform rooting on your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 the warranty will lapse.
- This clearly means the company will not perform any sort of repair or replacements (if applicable).
- Create a backup for call logs, text messages, music, applications, videos and other important data. Also, make a note of your settings such as APN.
- Charge your phone batteries fully before rooting because if it got dead during the process then there is a possibility that it may not wake up forever.
- Make sure that you have the latest framework, installed ‘XXJVR Complete Rooting Package’ on your PC, latest version of KIES and your firmware version is XXJVR.
Time to root Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000
- Connect the Smartphone to PC via USB cable in download mode and ensure its proper detection.
- ID:COM box will appear in some time. Then have a click on the he PDA tab.
- Now under the PDA tab, select the file “CF-Root-XX_UNK_JVQ-v3.7-CWM3RFS.tar”.
- Click on START to begin the rooting of your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000.
- The process will take some time to continue, remain calm and wait for the process to complete.
Rooting is not for everyone, go for it only when you know what are you doing and what you want. There are a lot many side effects if not done with care.